PostalExperience: Have you ever used the United States Postal Service? Do you know that they also offer cash rewards or stamps/first-class stamps for participating in their customer experience survey? Yes, that’s right. In case you don’t know how to participate in the survey, don’t worry. That’s why we are here.
For a service provider like USPS, it is crucial to get feedback from the people who use their services. It gives them the idea of what the things they have to improve. To what the customers are happy with and continue those activities. And to stop and cut down the things that they don’t like for specific reasons. Overall they need to keep their customers satisfied.
USPS survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos
The survey is conducted online. On USPS’s official survey website. This is to make it easily accessible and to keep it within the reach whenever the customer whats to access. The company gets some valuable feedback and in return, they hand out cash rewards or stamps/first-class stamps. So it is a win-win situation.
Objectives Behind This Survey
- To know the customer’s views and opinions about the delivery time, packaging, service etc
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs and to make them satisfied.
- To know if there is anything wrong with the packaging and delivery and if there is any, the packaging center and the delivery person will be informed to make sure that they won’t repeat it again.
- If there is any negative review, the staff members and workers will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- And once they get the feedback from the customers it becomes easy to improve the quality of service, packaging, and delivery.
The United States Postal Service (USPS; also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. It was formed in the year 1971.
For Your Information:
- USPS Survey is run by Service Management Group (SMG).
- You can participate in this survey by visiting USPS’s official survey site. The web address for which is Postalexperience.com/pos
Things You Need To Participate In The Survey
Here is the list of requirements.
- Any operating device. (Ex: Mobile phone, Tablet, PC or a Laptop.)
- An Internet connection or Wifi connection.
- USPS purchase receipt bill.
- You should be able to read English or Spanish.
How To Participate In The USPS Survey
This process is one of the easiest ones you will come across. Once you have gathered the above requirements, just follow the below instructions to participate in the survey and claim rewards.
- First, you need to connect your operating device to internet or Wifi.
- Then open a browser on your operating device. Example for a browser: Chrome, Edge, Safari etc
- Then visit the official survey site of USPS @ Postalexperience.com/pos
- Now will find a similar interface to the below picture.
- Here, all you need to do is select the language of your choice. English and Espanol are available.
Note: We have opted for the English version and this guide will have images of the English version. However, the process and the instructions are the same for both the languages.
- After selecting the language, you will see the below page. Check out the image below.
- First, you need to enter the Zip code printed below the post office location and click next.
- Then you have to select the location and your date of visit.
- Then you will be asked to enter some other details from your receipt.
- And finally, click ‘Next’ and your survey will begin.
- Now genuinely answer all the questions that are asked in the website, the questions are basically about your experience with USPS’s service.
- Remember, you have to answer the questions based on your own experience. Not on the basis and influence of someone’s experience.
- Once you have answered all the questions, your survey is done.
- Upon, completion of your survey you will be given a validation code.
How To Collect Reward
- Note down your validation code and take your receipt along with you and visit a local USPS post office.
- You may either win cash rewards from coupons.
- Or you might win stamps/first-class stamps.
- Collect them from the USPS staff by giving your receipt and validation code.
And there ends the article. We hope you participated in the survey successfully and we also hope that you won some rare stamps or good discount coupons. If you wanna give any feedback to us, do write us down in the comments section below. Thank you for stopping by. Peace.